This will expose you to the different types of local markets and what are sold; food stuffs, clothes, not forgetting their mode of display, the selling character of Ugandans and the business profusion in general.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Entebbe , Mabamba Wetland|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 7:15 AM for a prompt departure at 7:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
This trip will take you to the following where you will be received by the friendly Ugandans.
- Balikuddembe Market commonly known as OwinoMarket its one of the most exciting that you shouldn’t miss to visit.
- Nakasero Market the most known for selling fresh fruit, here you will get a chance to see most of what agriculture in this country has to offer.
- Kiseka Market the town of spare parts when you ask a Ugandan issues concerning Motor spare parts kiseka market will be the first point to come into their mind.
- Usafi Markets in the down town, while rising up to have another touch with the modern.
- Wandegeya Market before proceeding to encounter the suburb markets of
- Nakulabye Market.
- Kalerwe Market and
- Nakawa that will give a true experience Uganda’s suburb and by the end of this trip will have unforgettable experience.